public apology

azreal1

this is to mrcuriosity we were battling it was an even match and my browser went skitzo on me and disconnected us i tried getting back in the game and i kept (and still am) getting grey screened so if ure reading this im sorry...(roll on when they get there backsides into gear and get the reconnect to battle WORKING)

I can't count the times my connection got lost the last days.

Now again I am not able to get into a game.

People should realize it isn't allways the intention "to run away" it's simply happening.

Yes, that's happened in many cases... i saw a battle where the Wi-Fi had an issue and a focus sash failed somehow, so the offended trainer accused the other of using a hack... then the Wi-Fi ended so they had assumed that they had just quit... but later they came on and worked it out. :)

they conceded before i could get back on the grey screen was annoying as hell and i make a point of conceding if i have to leave i hate people that just leave i know this is a beta game but really they fix the trading and the multiple lobbys and at the same time destroy the battling (incredibly laggy to boot) why not just focus on one thing at a time

they conceded before i could get back on the grey screen was annoying as **** and i make a point of conceding if i have to leave i hate people that just leave i know this is a beta game but really they fix the trading and the multiple lobbys and at the same time destroy the battling (incredibly laggy to boot) why not just focus on one thing at a time

Well, I think part of it is getting the new stuff up to ee if it will work in the first place... I'm not in closed Beta yet, one more day though... yay!

that i can understand but they should do it one thing at a time to make sure it works before they impliment it NOt bung it all in half finished to then just use the "well it's beta so its going to be buggy" excuse there is no excuse for shoddy work

Archived