Red 'X' bug?

TheThirdNoel

Hey, I never really post on these forums but thought I'd report something odd I found. When opening some packs, some of the art on the cards would have a weird template, a white background with a bright red X in the foreground, replacing the art of the card.

To make matters worse, I can't even tell what these cards are. Going to the collection only presented me with the same odd design. One of the cards was holographic, and you'll see how that turned out when you look at the pictures. This seems to only be an issue with the Next Destinies set.

[Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

The third picture was my best attempt to capture the holographic image, and it doesn't get more clear than that.

EDIT: I can't see how I'm supposed to show pictures, but I just want to help.

Hi TheThirdNoel,

In order to keep things official, posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted.

Regarding your report, this is a known issue for which we appreciate your patience! The image you're seeing appears when the cards are attempting to load their proper images. It may help to open your collection and give your cards time to load. Depending on the strength of your connection, this may take a while.

Otherwise, our Dev team will be looking into this.

Archived