Is Pokemon tcgo under maintenance right now?

Skitty7777

Im trying to log in and im getting this odd message that the sever is under maintenance , so just wana make sure whats going on or is it my computer.

Thanks

Hello trainers,

You should be able to log in now with no problems. Please let us know if you're still unable.

Thanks for your patience!

Hello trainers,

You should be able to log in now with no problems. Please let us know if you're still unable.

I still can't login. I don't get any message, I just can't login.

This is the same issue i am having , I click login it turns green then right back to yellow. I submitted a ticket 4 days ago and still no response there, I created a topic and had no moderators comment or respond only one person saying they were having the exact same problem. I see a lot of people in topics needing technical help that get no responses with that being said, I understand its a free to play online game but with the amount of cash people are dropping on physical cards including myself as i have recently started playing again and the card purchases for the online game you would think there would be better technical support instead of whatever this is they are doing. Especially if this is an extension of the physical game.

Hello trainers,

It may help to access your Pokémon TCG Online folder and try launching the game from the TCG .exe file. If this doesn't help, I recommend trying a clean re-installation. You can accomplish this by completely uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer. You can access this by clicking the "Download" button at the top of this page.

If this doesn't help, the best course of action would be to send a ticket in to the support team. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag for Windows or System Profiler for Mac).

Archived