My game keeps crashing

Mikzal

Since I can't find my other post: my game keeps crashing every time I open it. There is a message saying: "Oops! The game crashed. The crash report folder named "2014-02-12_232146" next to the game executable. It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of this game!"

I'm sorry if my other post is out there already, but once again I can't find it.

Hi Mikzal!

The support team is where you'll want to send that information. :) To submit a support ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Here, you can attach your crash report. It would also help greatly if you added a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag for Windows or System Profiler for Mac).

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

The forums are not always the appropriate place to collect the information needed for some of these investigations. We occasionally need system information, screen shots, information about the ISP, etc. We don't believe exposing that amount of personal information to the general public is a good thing. Once we've identified an issue as a common problem, we'll begin distributing solutions to the general public.

Archived