Darkrai Dusknoir part 2:)

letsgomets123

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the responses on my darkrai dusknoir list; I have tested it out with the different variations that you have requested and I think that it is a very good deck, but is very weak against lugia snorlax decks. When snorlax is active, and dusknoir gets red signaled, it is very hard to get around because I only play one switch. I don't think a second switch is needed because you can easily retreat most of the time using dark cloak. I was thinking of adding a garbodor line for certain matches, but this takes up so much space and also I would lose dusknoir's ability. I could also add a few catchers, but if you always flip tails (like me) it doesn't help. So I thought that I could add gene sect ex and a few plasma energy. This seems like a strange tech, but I think it might work well in then end. Do you think this is a good idea? Thanks!;)

yeah I would think so :) instead of playing catcher try using escape rope instead. If you are stuck with a pokemon with not enough energy to attack and its getting pummeled use escape rope to force your opponent to switch to a benched pokemon first, then you can switch with the corresponding attacker you want. Hope this helps :D

Archived