Ditto (BC) can't transform after transforming into itself.

ondgaku

Ditto (BC) can't transform after transforming into itself. I know it will be unable to transform as soon as it has become a new Pokemon, but if it simply transforms into a new Ditto (BC) there should be nothing preventing it from transforming once again.

Ability: Transform

During your turn (before your attack), you may put a Basic Pokémon from your hand on top of this Pokémon. (This does not count as playing that Pokémon or evolving.) This Pokémon is now that Pokémon. (Any cards attached to this Pokémon, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.)

Edit: Furthermore, I can't even evolve my new basic pokemon Ditto transformed into. I should be able to for example play Eevee on top of Ditto and evolve it directly into Flareon on the same turn as long as Ditto has been in play for at least one turn.

Hello ondgaku,

I'll be forwarding this information to the Dev team for investigation and closing this thread in the meantime. If you come across any more bugs or have any questions, please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket to the support team via the link in my signature.

Thanks for your report! :)

Archived