Viewing a Card on Hand Up Close Doesn't Get Shuffled

Lledner

I dunno if this has been reported already (mods, you may delete or just merge this with any existing thread about this issue).

Whenever I right-click on a card to view it up close and then play the Professor Oak Trainer Card, it doesn't get shuffled back into my Deck along with the other cards in my hand then only 5 cards are drawn from the Deck, leaving a spot from where the zoomed in card was placed. The zoomed in card just stayed in the middle of the screen. When I click anywhere else to place the card back on it's original position in my hand, it disappears.

I'm gonna experiment with the bug a bit the next time I play the game -my internet connection is really slow at the moment- and see if I can play the zoomed in card (by not putting it back down together with the new set of cards in my hand so it won't disappear). I'll also check if this happens with other cards that require shuffling the hand back into the deck.

Hello Lledner,

I'll be forwarding this bug to the Dev team for investigation and closing your thread in the meantime. If you come across any other bugs or have any questions, feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket to the support team via the link in my signature.

Thanks for your report! :)

Archived