grayson glitch

DJPlace

graysonglitch.png this happend twice in a row... so after the 2nd time i just took a snapshot i defeated him twice and when i click on the next person it erases that person to grayson again... is this normal or a bug i had no issues with trainer battles before...

also it's the diamond league...

i hope this can be fixed i want to unlock this deck for the open beta and i hope my other question get's answer about useing these decks (even the B/W ones) and using them online and keeping them after open beta.

should of metioned i'm on google chrome if that matters.

Honestly! This only doesn't happen with Grayson, but this happens every single time in the Diamond Cup! I basically have to defeat them 2 times.

Hello!

We're currently looking into this issue and hope to have it resolved soon ^_^;; Stay tuned and stay cool! Thanks for your patience!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Honestly! This only doesn't happen with Grayson, but this happens every single time in the Diamond Cup! I basically have to defeat them 2 times.

it was 2 times for me so i'm not going do it a 3rd time until this is fixed...

This happens to me with Ali in the first league! I try to play against Grayson but I have to go back to Ali! What the heck is this?!?!?!

Archived