login faliure

chespin9881

each time i login and i perfectly put in my pokemon.com account username and password it keeps on saying "invalid username or password" and i do not know why

I have the same problem.

I have not been able to log in for a week.

I wrote to technical support but did not receive an answer.

:-(

I miss the tcg.

Hey gang! I've made a minor adjustment to your accounts, please give it another try.

If you still receive the error, the fix below has helped a lot of users with this issue:

• Open your Control Panel
  • Go to Internet Options
  • Click on the Advanced Tab
  • Click Reset
  • Click Apply / OK

Hope it helps!

i have the same issue, i input my infor and it keeps telling me i dont have a screenname, but i do, and it wont open for me. im a new player, so im not sure why it wont open for me

Hi UsuiTaiga,

In order to assist you further, it would help to have the exact error message that you are receiving when trying to load TCGO.

You are also welcome to contact Customer Support by clicking the link in my signature and using the "Ask a Question" feature.

Thanks!

Proj Jube,

I still cannot login.

The minor adjustments you made do not work nor does:

• Open your Control Panel
  • Go to Internet Options
  • Click on the Advanced Tab
  • Click Reset
  • Click Apply / OK

I already tried that a dozen times -- as I read through other forums.

I seriously wonder what the problem is -- I hope you can find out.

I REALLY miss the online TCG game!

All the best to you, Prof Jube, and all other players in my unfortunate situation.

Hi, I tried again logging in today, just now -- it did not work.

For the record -- I even changed my password + uninstalled and re-installed the tcg game.

So NOTHING has helped -- what I still get is what chespin9881 said above at the beginning of the thread: "invalid username or password" -- although my login and password are both correct (an obviously I can login here with the same info).

All the best, everyone.

SAME HERE! I tried everything. I got an answer from pokemon support, they just told me if i had only numbers and letters in my password (and i dont have any symbols or other thing than letters/numbers) i answer then and they told me that wait for some help in forums that they dont know what to do. So we are without tcgo until you fix this.

PD: I could enter to the ptcgo sunday. But when i closed and opened again ... Invalid user again. Same a week ago. So.. sometimes i managed to join into the game.

Hi everyone,

My password had a symbol in it (a plus sign: +). I reset my password -- and, finally, it seems like everything is back to normal -- I can log into the tcg!

Thanks everyone for your help.

Glad to hear that you got yourself sorted, Orangetable!

MikE__, please try changing your username and password if you haven't already. Keep them simple, try lowercase letters only. If it doesn't help them go ahead and change it back to whatever it is now.

This seems to be a growing issue still, im now having the same problem, ive retrieved my username and changed my password the first time and then tried it but nothing, after that I put in a ticket which was 5 days ago but still nothing, I tried logging in again today and nope, my password has no symbols and im typing in the correct info every time but each time I try to log in it takes a minute to load and then tells me invalid username or password though neither have symbols. I also try uninstalling/reinstalling the game one the 1st day and today I found the info for the internet options reset after reading through here but that didn't work either, is this just related to symbols or could numbers and capital letters be an issue as well?

Yeah this problem has occurred to me for two weeks now. I have tried tried different options such as uninstalling reinstalling, Changing username and password, also resetting the internet as mentioned. So far nothing has worked for me. I have received note from someone whom plays this game that by resetting their whole computer fixed the issue, but I cannot afford to do that so I hope that there is another option.

I'm having this issue now, and I can't really afford to reset my entire system, either. Is there any fix? This thread is almost two years old. Really, guys?

I'd like to just be able to play Pokemon! That's all!

EDIT: I'm logged in as a guest on the forum for some reason, but as my actual account on the normal site: BPZNayler.

Hi BPZNayler,

There was an issue with your account. It has been resolved now, so you should be good to go!

I tried the solutions mentioned on here. Hopefully a Moderator can come and save the day. I don't really like having to play as a guest lol.

• 3 months later...

Archived