Important Guys

madrugga

Hey Guys, I'm Madrugga.

I would like to say that the game had some updates not too, so the condition of my chat was very bad, the PvP and the Public offer. The Playmat was terrible, we can't play right, and the new system is so bad. The game seemed lighter, more got too bad. I want to tell all of you that if they can create or report on the support that the game was bad and that is back as it was before, it would be better.

Why this update was not good, honestly I didn't like. I found it very confusing, and the PvP is full of bugs, and where Chat is impossible, we couldn't see anything.

We all claim to go back to the old version of the Game, it's terrible the PvP system, Chat, Public Offer and Playmat. I'm counting on you guys!

Have a nice day.

Well madrugga i agree with you that this update at the start is a little be confusing to play the game and also the game graphics are be little bit decreased but the game play is improved personal for me!! For sure the most users confused about login bonus rewards but simply clicking on the pokeball on the main screen you can see your login bonus rewards!! Also some users are confused the most with trade and chat!! Anyway at least so far i have not notice if actually dev team remove-replaced something old like booster packs or deck themes like the previous updates!!:P

I agree with Madrugga, this update does not seem to be very good,

I didn't enjoy it much, I still prefer the old version. Because the Exchange is very convoluted, formerly it was better because it appeared the window of possible exchanges, it facilitated a lot, and another is the search engine that has to be looking for the card that's kind of tiring. Was bad "Private Trade" because there's no way to get it to look for the name of the player and find it difficult enough.

Sara64 got too bad the PvP, the old one was more spacious and this again is very closed, not to mention the fact that I don't have Windows in the interiors that visualized the game information and the chat went along with this function, and it hurt a lot.

There are a number of errors, and another thing I found annoying is the screen from the beginning, I think it's unnecessary because you will enter on the main screen, then you don't need a screen of beginning.

The Technical Media could move better in the game, leaving him lighter to play on PC and come back with the old TCGO PKM.

For me pvp is worked just fine but i must admit that the previous pvp game play style it was a little bit better on my opinion!! Also game graphics and especially card graphics are a little bit bad!! The trainer challenge is a little bit more challenger now but come on guys the most users playing the easy mode don't except to see some computer opponents to use EX cards!! Anyway this update is not so bad but of course i am sure that dev team can make more better updates for sure!!

Thanks for responding.

But, I think some of you don't understand, I want to make people complain of the game (if they don't like this new version) because to me is being very difficult. So far it is impossible to exchange with someone, I wanted it back that window where appeared the possible exchanges. The PvP System is still failing and without talking about the Chat. I'm not going to keep repeating that everything I said previously, but I just want to say that, if you leave will stay as it is.

One thing I have to complain about is when we use Ability or some Rare Candy-type Trainer and have to click OK in the window on the right side, it is unnecessary and waste your time with this, just simply use the Card click the pokemon and ready.

And another thing that I wonder with you, they haven't provided the Tournament? and the Gems? We're going to have to win 1 Tokens per game? It wasn't the best, the winner gets 3 x Tokens and the loser 1 x Token. For sure the game would be faster. Well, I've been waiting since last year, a lot of time even the Tournament open, not least because I'm anxious to play.

Guys what I want to tell you is to show everything that has to be put into play, I just think everyone should claim for improvements, I know that the support should be upgrading in the game and soon will put, but I'm married to stay playing only PvP and not being able to play Tournament.

We doing amateur Tournament that some people organize, but we want something that earn level or WINS medals and tokens and boosters pack.

Guys thank you all for the help and suggestions of you, remembering that we can discuss this soon, but I want to leave some ideas here.

Have a Nice Day!

It seems like no one likes this new update but I think it can be fixed with a few small changes. First of all, the game doesn't work on many computers and I haven't been able to play for the last week because of this. Second of all, the trading system takes nearly 10 minutes just to find the person you want to trade to. But, other than that I think the new update will work fine; it will just take a while to get used to.

Archived