Card images and text not showing up in game or deck manager

sturdy_steelix

After the update most of the cards in deck manager or in a game have no image or text, but instead have a white background saying Pokemon Trading Card Game Online over where the image would be and a icon that looks like a laptop computer over the part where the text is. Also, yesterday there was the white background, but with a red x over the whole card instead over some cards. My opponent's cards appear like this also.

Hello sturdy_steelix,

This image appears when cards are loading their correct images. Please give the cards some time to load and let us know if the images still won't show up.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

Mine also the same and the image of the cards won't show up for the long time... I was playing against another player when all of my cards was blank cards like that... I don't even know which pokemon was I playing.... Please fix it. Thanks.

I have the same problem, all cards show up as a white background with a red X on it. Waiting for them to load didn't help..

Having the exact same issue, everywhere red X's, dont load!!

Hello trainers,

I have recently forwarded this issue to the Dev team for review, so they will be looking into it when they can. Thanks for the reports!

I'll leave this thread open in case anyone has any more information or possible fixes to share.

• 9 months later...

I have the same issue, on about 5 or 6 of my cards instead of showing the card it just shows the card red with a cross on it. It's really annoying because it shows up on cards Iwant to use but I can't because I won't know what card I'm playing with.

Card placeholder images really NEED to include a text label on them to identify the name of the card; then if it happens midgame you're not playing completely blind.

Hello Trainers!

In order to maintain organization and prevent confusion within the forums, posting in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days is not permitted. Furthermore, this is a known bug for which we appreciate your patience! I'll be closing this thread for those reasons.

Thanks for your reports and your understanding! :)

Archived