Versus mode broken...

Velvetlotus

Ok, so while playing a ranked versus mode today, I got removed from a current incomplete game to play someone else... five minutes later, the same thing happened. This happened in the trainer challenge mode too - weirdly, I ended up playing my fairy deck rather than a theme deck in city challenge...

The same thing happend to me in player vs player ranked battle all of the sudden I warped to the section that shows when a new opponent has been found to battle.

Guest Kremkroc

Same has happened to me multiple times. Since the update I have barely completed a single PvP game because of me or my opponent randomly gets a new fight.

This is too much...i go to one game then i get kicked out to another one....3 times in a roll.

Now i try to start a online macth, i press the button and nothing happen...

********y i didnt have the pacient to win the 10 token online...

Same thing has happened to me in VS and in trainer battles.

I can't unlock the pack from a theme deck because I can't finish a match without being transferred to another trainer battle.

Hello trainers,

This issue was escalated to the Dev team earlier and should be fixed now. As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please let us know if you're still experiencing this issue by creating a new thread or submitting a ticket to the support team.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Archived