Fight freezing

Pablort_

After attacking or being attacked does not work anymore the game, the static image, as in the following picture is: [Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

Music plays, but I can not do anything in the game, leaving only match.

It all started after maintenance and can not doing more to play.

This happens to me in any battle mode = /

Since the update, every time i play the card "hypnotoxic laser" the game freezes, right before flipping the coin [Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar] the only thing i can do is quitting the match. This occurs in every game mode.

Ps: sorry for the poor english!

Hello dome93gr,

In order to protect the safety of other players and to prevent the dissemination of unofficial Pokémon information, posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. If you need to report a bug that requires screenshots or other links, please do so via the support portal (link in my signature).

For this issue, I would first recommend opening the Options panel (the button with the two gears symbol) and changing your performance settings to "Fastest". This may allow your game to run faster, thus preventing freezing and crashing.

If this doesn't help, please try a full re-installation. Simply uninstall the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and download the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck! :)

Hello trainers,

I've merged the two threads regarding this issue. As this seems to be a widespread problem, I will be escalating it to the Dev team for review and leaving this thread open in case any more information is needed. In the meantime, please try the possible fixes I've posted above.

Thanks for your reports!

Sorry about the link!

I had tried to reinstall the game yesterday, before the mainteinance, and the problem appeared to be fixed, but after a couple of matches it came back, the same as before.

I changed the configuration too, but the problem still remains.

I reinstall the game today and when i play in english i dont have any problem, but when i put the game in spanish, first all game is in spanish except the cards that are in english, but i can play, after restart the game, all game is in english except card that are in spanish and is then, when the game freezes after first attack

I reinstall the game today and when i play in english i dont have any problem, but when i put the game in spanish, first all game is in spanish except the cards that are in english, but i can play, after restart the game, all game is in english except card that are in spanish and is then, when the game freezes after first attack

For me too! Instead of spanish im using german. But however. I do a completly formation of my PC and did a new fresh installation. Game did not work!

I tried changing the configurations to "Fastest", the game continued to freeze on the first attack.

I tried changing the language from Portuguese to English, but it continues to open in Portuguese, so I don't know about that...

Also, I tried disabling the attacks animations. The game doesn't freeze on the first attack, but after the second attack the game just stops, it doesn't show any options.

Hi TKHilton,

Thanks for sharing! This is a great suggestion for other players to try until the Dev team can take a look at the problem. :)

I reinstalled the game yesterday, and was able to play a couple of matches without any problem. Today the hypno laser issue occured once again though, and now it seems like nothing has changed...

i have the seem problem (i am french, so sorry for my expression). And the game freezing when a player use the objet which give 20PV, and the stade which give 20PV for all normal type pokémon.

The game freezes here too, but atleast only when the first damage of an attack is dealed. Attacks without any damage output still working fine without the above described problems. But this delays only the problem until the first damage happens.

I have the same problem, and I just reinstalled the game.

This happens with the battle animations. If you disable it from option, this only happens when using a Potion card (at least for me).

EDIT: Thanks TKHILTON by your suggestion :P

I reinstalled the game but fight still freezes when right click a card your hypnotoxic laser. I hope a update soon or downgrade, because i can't play at all.

Archived