Looking at the Collection total freezes my computer

TBurrows9730

Windows 7 Intel HD4000 In collection I was loading the images of cards. System total freezes: No - CTRL-ALT-DELETE No - The Num Lock and Caps Lock light did not change when the should. Had to hard reset the computer. Problem happened twice in two uses of the collection.

Uninstalled - Reinstalled - Lasted Longer but got system freeze again. - Was deleting the Messages to me with the collection open as I was trying to reload the images in my collection.

• 5 months later...
Uninstalled - Reinstalled - Lasted Longer but got system freeze again. - Was deleting the Messages to me with the collection open as I was trying to reload the images in my collection.

u have to many cards XD.my game also freezes and somethimes crashes when i create a private trade

Hi TBurrows9730,

At this point, I'd send in a ticket to the Support Team. They'll be able to give you more detailed instructions for your issue.

There's a link to the Support Portal in my signature for easy access. Be sure to let the team know what you've already tried in your ticket.

Thanks!

Archived