Tutorial

Byazzler

Hi Byazzler!

As part of the recent changes to the website and the game, the Tutorial page will no longer be available. There are still plenty of great resources available, such as the rules and card database pages on pokemon.com. If you're new to the TCG Online, starting out with Trainer Challenge is also a great learning tool. We absolutely encourage you to utilize these resources and thank you for your patience and support. :)

Thanks Prof_Poplar!! I notice that Pokemon roulette has missing but i forgot to say about tutorial because also tutorial give tokens!! Well i hope Pokemon.com add these 2 things again!! Also for some strange reason my sister cannot run easy-fast the database research on Pokemon.com!! Anyway at this moment the best way to earn a lot of tokens and cards for free is to play trainer challenge, pvp expert and online games on Pokemon.com!!

I hope the tutorial comes back because it was a great way to learn to play the game. The trainer challenge is good for practice but it doesn't really walk you through the basics the way the tutorial did.

Archived