Genesect EX FA For Trade!!!!

BlackVeilAbsol

Yep! You heard right. I know it's not really wanted. but it's worth a shot on trading it. Send me offers in-Game and NO ********** whatsoever!!! I just payed a lot for it. because the first one I bought went missing off the face of the earth from my list and so I bought a new one and payed x2 the price for it. so I don't want any complaining from someone who wants to scam or what they call make "profit". I've heard enough of people wanting my stuff for nothing. I don't want to be taken advantage of anymore. I know a lot more know then I did the past few months. Don't try to fool me. I've been here since 2011 but I left for a year and forgot my info and had to make a new account. SEND ALL OFFERS! I WILL reject of I see a bad offer or if not interested in. I am also VERY BUSY I may not be online when you send it but I will get to it at one point. ~Thank you if you read this whole thing! XD rofl HERE IS A VIRTUAL COOKIE! XD

Packs. LT or PB. 12-13 packs at the least. I will not take lower because I got it a few days ago and payed 20 for it and I can't battle with it because it's not my type of strategy.

I'm quitting right now, so it doesn't matter now... I will not reply to anyone after this because I'll no longer be on, so this is a permanent good bye.

Archived