IRL City Championship Result - Help?

greptiki

All,

Not sure where to go on this but I am trying to get a real tournament result corrected for my son. He won a City Championship here in Texas however it is not showing up in his results. The tournament as a whole is not showing up for anyone. The tournament did occur and it had well more than enough people for it to qualify as a full tourney. The tournament ID# is 13-12-000563. It is showing in the Event Calendar as cancelled but as I stated it did occur. The Organizer had a file/computer issue that day and did complete the tournament via paper as the error didn't occur until the Masters Top 4 rounds. The Jr's/Sr's had already completed.

I have spoken with the Local Tournament Organizer multiple times on it and he states that he has submitted the file(s) to Pokemon. I have also submitted multiple cases to Pokemon but quite frankly those cases have been ignored. The tournament occurred on 12/13/2013 so it's not like I haven't given it time to resolve either. My son (a Junior) is trying to qualify for Worlds and those 50 CP's could make a big difference.

There's a 2nd tournament that is not showing up either (the 1st League Challenge that occurred the Friday night of the Houston Regionals). He placed 4th in that one and should've got the 10 CP's but again that one is not showing up either. I'm more worried about the City Championship as that has a greater impact.

Any help on how to get this resolved would be appreciated as it's getting more and more frustrating and there's really nowhere left for us to go to talk to someone.

Thank you in advance...

Gabe N.

I'd ask your Local Tournament Organizer for the contact details of your region's Organised Play Manager, then follow it up with them. Unfortunately Pokemon's support system isn't always that effective...Best of luck in resolving this!

Hello greptiki!I recommend sending a ticket in to the support team. They will have further advice to give you regarding this matter. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Thanks for your patience, and good luck! :)

Prof Poplar. Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I have submitted at least 2 cases already in the system and have had no luck so far in getting a response which is why I was frustrated. I can try talking to the local TO to get the Organized Play Manager's information I guess. I have already talked to the TO as well with not much luck. Sigh! Just so frustrating especially when you're working so hard (my son that is) on trying to get his qualification for World.

Archived