Great Ball

Rainbow Energy

Double Colorless Energy

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[TD]

[/TABLE]

Furfrou should be at least 1 pack. It is fairly strong.

Yveltal/Xerneas non-ex should be more than Delphox/Trevenant... Delphox will be a 1 or of in certain stage 2 decks (as seen in Japan), and Trevenant -might- get its own deck. Yveltal/Xerneas will power fairies/darkrai though... AS 3-ofs most likely... I would either drop Del/Trev to 3 and raise Yvel/Xern, or just raise Yvel/Xern.

Muscle Band should be 1.5 to 2, since everyone wants them.

Rainbow should be 1 to start (like prism and blend were).

The rest of these seem solid, although Emolga might be better off being priced as Victini was until it has some success...

I think prices in general will be a bit lower...

Mostly because of what we have seen happened to the LT expansion.

I think people will be slightly causious spending large ammounts on cards when they can drop to half their value or maybe less in a day due to pull rates..

The venusaur and blastoise ex lines might be a bit higher in value, because of the "New thing" hype they bring with them... similar to the fairy thing you described..

other than that i think the emolga ex and scarmory ex prices should be halved...they don't seem playable at all and i think they will swiftly fall to the background because of people wanting the xerneas and yvetal ex's together with the M ex pokemons...

Mega ex price is reasonable because ending a turn while evolving is costly which turns them into lesser fans. Instead of pushing the new idea from x and y, focus and re - adjusting the price of old cards that will work well seems more effective for long term.As many of us understand many old cards actually works well or finish off new ex easily.

I think prices in general will be a bit lower...

Mostly because of what we have seen happened to the LT expansion.

I think people will be slightly causious spending large ammounts on cards when they can drop to half their value or maybe less in a day due to pull rates..

The venusaur and blastoise ex lines might be a bit higher in value, because of the "New thing" hype they bring with them... similar to the fairy thing you described..

other than that i think the emolga ex and scarmory ex prices should be halved...they don't seem playable at all and i think they will swiftly fall to the background because of people wanting the xerneas and yvetal ex's together with the M ex pokemons...

Bare in mind that the XY set has the same pull rates as the sets before LT. Prices seem solid with the responses so far.

i think so aswell prices seem good delphox is probablly the strongest non EX card coming out thos set and yveltal non EX is a 2 of IMO in most darkrai decks and unfortunatelly i could see why yveltal will be so high i see xernias not holding price well because fairy isnt a strong arch type quite yet they need a better attacker then they will sky rocket all this is my opinion

[****************************** such a high bias for greninja. 5 packs :D!!!*. Any taker :)?

*Must be reverse holo XD

rate for reverse will up to trader itself though.

These price all seem pretty good but i think that scarmory and emolga ex should be lowered a lot as they don't seem very playable.

Changes have been made. Keep in mind these are not the prices we will use. Just getting an Idea of them at the moment. Also if they are used they will more than likely drop within the first week or 2 depending.

Changes have been made. Keep in mind these are not the prices we will use. Just getting an Idea of them at the moment. Also if they are used they will more than likely drop within the first week or 2 depending.

Appreciate the respect for Furfrou. All hail the next coming of the Bouffalant variant! Huehuehue

Keep in mind that the regular Xerneas/Yveltals/Slurpuff/Aromatisse can all be found in the theme decks - wouldn't be surprised if that pushed the price down.

I just finished my own research on possible prices for all expensive X and Y cards... Then I found this thread...Great work as usual! The whole list is quite similar to my own. Only a couple of cards being 1-2 packs apart.

Agree with cymantex and a few others who said the same. great work!Only point i would like to make is to maybe keep Blastoise M-EX a pack higher than Venusaur. More deck-usable, imo.All in all, pretty good for the first week :)

Archived