Trainer Challenge Overall wins special rewards!!

Sara64

It's truth that every time you use a deck theme for the first time against an opponent after you win you get an overall win and you earn 1 token but almost every user expect a special reward after you manage to get 36/36 overall wins!! Unfortunately you not earn anything extra special so i wonder guys what do you think if after someone completely get 36/36 overall wins to is able to unlock an random EX non FA Pokemon card for example!! Of course this card must not be trade-able!! I hope someday Dev team to decide to add this feature!!:o

or add some tradable booster packs as a nice bonus. I really want the game to include free tradable packs / cards so its easier to add to your collection

free tradeable for users who have more than one account there is a little danger to make infinitive cards rewards trading themselves and the same time giving many disadvantages for users who want to buy with original money cards!! Also Dev team in order to give a very small opportunity for users who have not money for cards to trade for free using free tradeable avatar items and my sister already use these items somehow in order to unlock for free some ex cards when the most people spend a lot of money to buy packs and trade with them for one single ex card!! I am not against with free trade able cards or items but to tell you the truth free tradeable things for sure give sometimes many disadvantages to users who plan to buy booster packs with original money!!

Hi Sara64,

I'll pass your suggestion along to the Dev team and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

I think that it ill no give that much of a disadvantage to others. Besides who would have that many accounts anyway is very hard to keep track of. I was thinking of the boosters to be only for the shop or login bonus but for higher amount of tokens like 250 or such. And every 15 days you will get a tradable pack instead of every 5 days getting a nontradable one. Most people who buy real packs are looking for cards for competitive play and throw away to codes or give them to other people. Btw, most people buy codes in bulk and for under a dollar. Sorry the last post I made, It said I had to login again and many words were deleted, dont know why. My keyboard is a bit broken so... sorry if misspelled any words.

I don't think 36/36 is a big deal, its just means you beat the opponent once, and given that sometimes your opponnent will actually do things to help you win I don't think its a accomplishment that needs rewarding. I think the current setting where you get rewarded for getting 4 stars on the trainer score is a better measure because it takes a more decent amount of effort to acheive

Well chronophysicist the most users who decide to play trainer challenge when they see that there is an option 0/36 they except to take a special reward on 36/36!! I agree with you that the 4star and 12/12 wins are already enough good rewards for trainer challenge but if dev team not plan to add any special reward for 36/36 it's better for them to remove the option 0/36 and simply with a help tip to explain that one overall win give 1 token!! It's really to shame some users try to make the 36/36 and then release that there is no any special reward for this!!

Well my sister almost unlock every ex card using the free trade method i mentioned before and also the most via tokens booster packs give a lot of EX cards for free anyway but i agree with you that the reward must not FA but only EX card!!:P

the thing is to accomplish 36/36 is not really something difficult, you just have to put in the time to do it. there are a lot of acheivements in the acheivements list that are much harder to get like KO-ing 3 pokemon in 1 attack and even those don't give rewards.

Yes some achievements are very difficult to unlock and yes even the achievements not give any reward except to improve your score profile!! Well moderations already add this old suggestion on the list but if actually dev team someday decide to add this feature i wonder what happen for the users who already complete some achievements (i guess dev team must delete then every achievement someone get so far in order to take it again with the reward)

Archived