colourless pokemon unable to attack

darkwolf44

I have been running into this all day duelchop axew unable to attack with lightning energy regigius ex with 2 purple energy with pokepower gradvoir on my bench making those 2 purple energy with 4 and it couldn't attack is anyone else running into this?

If you play first, you can not attack on your first turn, i guess that might be happening with the axew

And Gardevoirs ability if Psychic energy is placed onto a psychic pokemon so it will not work on Regigigas

Hi darkwolf44,

It would be great if you could confirm that this only happens on the first turn. As other players have stated, players who take the first turn can no longer attack on that turn. You can read more about this rule change in this pokemon.com article.

Yea screenshots would definitely help.since this doesn't sound like a widespread issue, its more likely to be that you are not noticing something happening on the field

Hello again darkwolf44,

As other trainers have mentioned, screenshots would be incredibly helpful in our investigation, as we cannot replicate this. To submit screenshots, please create a support ticket. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". There, you'll be able to attach image files.

Thanks for your report!

Archived