Beaches, Sleeves and DEX packs!

ZeroSnakeX

Hello, I currently have 56 Dark explorers packs that I wish to trade for other packs at a 3 to 2 ratio, that is, 2 of my DEX packs for 3 of your packs.

I have a few Boundaries Crossed packs that i would like to trade as well, this time at 1 for 1 ratio

Also I'm looking to trade 2 tropical beaches mostly for packs but will consider offers for FA's (Mewtwo, Darkrai or main supporters).

Lastly I am looking for Mewtwo sleeves and deckbox, I have all the items above mentioned, other packs and various other cards that im willing to offer for them.

Please Pm me in-game or post here if you are interested in making an offer, thanks!

If you are not interested in making or taking an offer please abstain yourself from posting here.

I have 1 extra set of Mewtwo sleeves and deck box if you'd like. I won't be on for a little bit, so if you want to offer me in the meantime that's cool. No pressure. Otherwise I'll try to remember to offer you, lol. Cheers,

DD

I'm sorry FREESPIRIT87 I'm looking for at least full price for the beaches.

Desdaddy we talked in-game ;)

Anyone else interested?

The beaches are gone along with 12 dex packs, i'll post here if i get more beaches.

Letsgomets123 i am currently muted so i can't pm in-game but tell me which packs you have and which ones you want, dex or bc?

I'm currently looking for 20 NXD, 24 NV and/or pb or lt, whatever combination you want just send me the offer my packs are tagge ;), i only have 41 left

Archived