Connection issues?

Spartanclone001

Tonight I played six (6) games in-a-row under "versus mode" (expert) that all ended in me winning because my opponents did not make a move for two minutes. I thought this was just a coincidence but I think it is more than just a coincidence, and it has to be an issue with the servers (maybe?). Later tonight, I then played a "friend battle" and in the middle of the game, my friend just stopped playing. I was able to speak with him about this, and he said it was I who was not playing--it was as if I was taking way too long to make a move. I think by this there might have been a connection issue, but what do you think? This has been happening to me quite a few times.

Hi Spartanclone001,

As we haven't received any similar reports from other players recently, this is likely a connection problem on your end. I recommend checking and/or restarting your connection, closing any unnecessary background programs that could be slowing down your connection, and running an antivirus scan if you're still having trouble. It may also help to check with your internet provider in case there are outages in your area that could be affecting your ability to play the game.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck! :)

I just played four games in a row, and had the same problem.

I seriously doubt it's my connection, as doing a speed test showed I certainly don't have a slow connection. [Edit: Link removed]

(If link doesn't work, I had a 3 ms ping, 52 mb download speed, 91 mb upload speed)

Archived