Authorization Failure

samue1s

I am receiving an authorization failure when I try to log on. I got this error 5 times before I tried to just reset my password. I was able to reset my password but was then given the error: "You have entered an incorrect password too many times. You may try again in 15 minutes."

I don't know why this is happening because I was playing yesterday without any hiccups. I did not change my password until I got this error today out-of-the-blue.

I installed the client on another computer and am able to login with the ID and ** that my main computer says is incorrect. However, on that computer the game crashes immediately after logging in.

Hi samue1s,

Are you still locked out of your account? As the notice said, the lock should only have lasted 15 minutes. Please let us know if you're still getting this message or the Authorization Failure message after having changed your password.

Hi Sam,

If you are receiving an invalid username and password error when trying to log into TCGO, please give the following a try, as it helps most users experiencing this issue:

• Open your Control Panel
  • Go to Internet Options
  • Click on the Advanced Tab
  • Click Reset
  • Click Apply / OK

Greetings! I want to thank the two mods who were willing and helpful in responding to my thread. Poplar I can see why you would think that was the case. However, Jube was right on the money, so for anyone else experiencing these issues, I invite you to follow the instructions Prof_Jube listed. I did and the game works like a charm now. Thanks again guys!

Archived