Blue assault bug

chrisanimefan

[Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

can see in the above screen shot i redeemed my code for blue assault and its marked as a error deck (not completed)

This leads for me not to play with it in theme decks i can modify it and copy it and will be 60 cards tho un modified and not copy it is only 59 cards. Any fix for this???

Hi chrisanimefan!

I recommend sending a ticket in to the support team regarding this matter. They will be able to take a deeper look into this issue and view your screen captures. To do so, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". There, you'll be able to add the details of your issue and attach image files.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Hi chrisanimefan!

I recommend sending a ticket in to the support team regarding this matter. They will be able to take a deeper look into this issue and view your screen captures. To do so, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". There, you'll be able to add the details of your issue and attach image files.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

I jhave a very stupid question, you deleted screenshot link? but there is ***** code allowed or attaching photos so how would you post a pogo of a issue on the forums? forgive me tho thats a bit much on concerning outside of pokemon O_o a screen shot will not harm the players i know you just trying make a safe environment tho you can set posts to be moded before view after posting in that case to is scared someone will see something they are not suppose to even tho you saw clearly its screenshot of the game and bug

also already sent a ticket -.-

(seriously b,b,co,de is flaged )

Thats so wow you guys take everything so far on here cant even post properly without 20 edits cause of flagging of terms and words that is not only not a curse or insult tho nothing negative heck even says it at the bottom while posteing to let u know b---b is disabled. Seriously ?

btw i didnt see it in the known bugs as well.

Hi chrisanimefan,

As you've sent in a ticket regarding this matter, we can go ahead and close this thread.

Regarding your input, we'd absolutely love to hear any constructive feedback you have in the Feedback & Suggestions subforum. I would be happy to pass along any suggestions to the team. :)

Thanks for your understanding and your report!

Archived