anyone playing PvP anymore?

Fred-Dref

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone is playing PvP anymore - or is the matcher broken? For the last several days I've spent over 10 minutes waiting for the game while it "Searching for opponents..." I've never had to wait more than 30 seconds ever - now I'm so sick of waiting I'm playing the computer!

unlimited is sorta broken, you just have to re-click the play now button for several time until it said searching for opponent. Try "modified" (actually change it to modified, so it doesnt read "unlimited" anymore) expert, fast game searches there (for me at least). I have a hard time getting in unlimited matches as well. To test deck for this format, I just play with friends.

Hope this help :)

I having hard time getting modified and unlimited formats to work I have to reclick my deck, format, or battle challenge to get it to work so I can battle random players.

Hello trainers,

Please try c_huynh1712's suggestion. If you're still experiencing significant matchmaking lag on a regular basis, we recommend uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders for your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemontcg.com/download.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hello trainers,

Please try c_huynh1712's suggestion. If you're still experiencing significant matchmaking lag on a regular basis, we recommend uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders for your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemontcg.com/download.

Thanks for your understanding!

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try the ol' uninstall - reinstall trick. I'm experiencing very significant lags on all games types (Mod, Unlim, Theme) in Expert and Novice. It seems like there are others posting on other forums having the same issues - time for new patch??

• 3 weeks later...

Archived