Golduck's Natural Remedy not working

MistyCalls

Hello, My Golduck card with the natural remedy ability doesn't work anymore...it says anytime you attach a water energy to Golduck to remove 2 damage counters and this use to always work for me but now it doesn't ever work anymore :/

Hoping this can be fixed soon because it is one of my favorite cards. thanks!

seems like you've tested this on mutiple occasions and I think its likely to be true, but I think its worthwhile for you to confirm that there are no factors that may have caused the issue like a Bronzong or Garbodor.

definitely no other factors like that..i use golduck a lot and it just never works period anymore...and after i posted this i searched to see if anyone else have already brought this up and it looks like someone brought this issue up in december and it was supposedly gonna be reviewed or whatever so i guess this is just another reminder.

Hi MistyCalls!

I've recently escalated this issue to the Dev team, who will be looking into it when they are able.

Thanks for your report! I'll be closing this thread now. If you have any other bugs to report, please create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature. :)

Archived