Comunidade aos BR's....acessem e participem...^^.

chakragnomo

working on the translation now, I know it's not spanish.

It's Portuguese.

BR = Brazil = Portuguese.

Wot are you gonna do, go to all of the foreigner threads and translate everything? Community service?

Não é virús Galera....pode acessar...Midomii que criaste....

YES Portugese. Virus is not ... Guys .... can access Midomii who created .. is the rough translation. I think he's telling us it's not a virus.

Não é virús Galera....pode acessar...Midomii que criaste....

YES Portugese. Virus is not ... Guys .... can access Midomii who created .. is the rough translation. I think he's telling us it's not a virus.

From wot I've heard from talking to some ********* foreigner guy on Omegle, Orkut is a really popular social networking website.

Edit: Either the censor isn't perfect yet or ********* is censored, which wouldn't make sense since Perversion is the name of a Pokémon ability.

Edit 2: Gonna go with perverted being censored, since what, wot, but, is, it, it's and other censored words are fixed now. ...Hm, that's a strange thing to censor. Ah well, y'all know wot the censored word is.

It's just fun translating :) check out the japanese post to.

I did. I read all the posts on this forum.

Now here's my question: Why don't the foreign people just translate their stuff to English and post the translation? <.<;;;;

I don't know... maybe it makes them feel like they lose a little bit of their identity? Kind of like how the Native Americans were prohibited from speaking their own languages in those confinement camps during early-ish America, and how that made their culture kinda fizzle out?

Just a shot in the dark... wink_smile.png

I don't know... maybe it makes them feel like they lose a little bit of their identity? Kind of like how the Native Americans were prohibited from speaking their own languages in those confinement camps during early-ish America, and how that made their culture kinda fizzle out?

Just a shot in the dark... wink_smile.png

Well that's wot their offline life is for. And their social networks like Orkut or wotever.

Well, it was a wild guess. I think it might just be that it's fun to talk in your own language, where only your friends (and people that used Google Translate tounge_smile.png) can understand.

Well, it was a wild guess. I think it might just be that it's fun to talk in your own language, where only your friends (and people that used Google Translate tounge_smile.png) can understand.

They're not friends. ...I think.

Well, I don't know, that was just another guess!

Maybe I should stop guessing before something crazy happens... confused_smile.png

Pokemon is an international company and these forums are not limited to English postings only. That is the beauty of an online game. Respectful acceptance is our goal here on the Pokemon tcg Online forums. Thanks all!

Yep. I knew it was time to stop guessing. Now a mod's here!

Hi, Prof. Maven! tounge_smile.png

I'm not being rude, or anything. We were just wondering about some things. wink_smile.png

Pokemon is an international company and these forums are not limited to English postings only. That is the beauty of an online game. Respectful acceptance is our goal here on the Pokemon tcg Online forums. Thanks all!

Yeah, but why didnt you translate that post to other languages for them? Im sure they care what the mods are saying as much as any English speaking user. It sounds kind of disrespectful if you ask me...

ta vo acessar, Ae depois vamos nós conhecer melhor,dois brasileiros para derrotar todas as batalhas em dupla,rsrsrsrsrs

Praser... você conseguiu jogar online ?

Essa opção ainda não está habilitada. Pois está em fase de teste. Precisa esperar um pouco. Vai vencendo as ligas. Acho que em breve a opção para jogar online vai chegar, assim como também para editar os decks. O jeito é aguardar!

Já venci todas as ligas e ja to de saco cheio,bom mas eu queria saber mesmo se você ja jogou esse jogo antes online e ja entende dele ?

Já venci todas as ligas e ja to de saco cheio,bom mas eu queria saber mesmo se você ja jogou esse jogo antes online e ja entende dele ?

Eu também já venci todas ligas, com todos os deck's. E o jeito é esperar. Não adianta ficar indignado ou nervoso. É um jogo novo e está em fase BETA. Esperamos muito tempo para ter acesso ao TCG dessa forma incrível, provavelmente vai poder esperar alguns dias e semanas para ter novas opções do jogo. Relaxa, cara.

Eu também já venci todas ligas, com todos os deck's. E o jeito é esperar. Não adianta ficar indignado ou nervoso. É um jogo novo e está em fase BETA. Esperamos muito tempo para ter acesso ao TCG dessa forma incrível, provavelmente vai poder esperar alguns dias e semanas para ter novas opções do jogo. Relaxa, cara.

Se vc ja venceu ja fez tudo o que vc ta fasendo agora ?

Para ser sincero; aguardando novos updates no jogo e novas ligas. E também entro para dar uma olhada no fórum e participar de alguns tópicos. Só.

Para ser sincero; aguardando novos updates no jogo e novas ligas. E também entro para dar uma olhada no fórum e participar de alguns tópicos. Só.

e ae novidades do jogo pokemon trading card online ?

Archived