Great idea

dime6404

Hi !

True this thread at first I'm trying to speak with admins who have contact with team, and second to the ptcgo players that agree with me and my idea!

So. I think it would be a great idea to put old decks and booster packs in the tcgo shop ( old basics with totodile and others, HG and SS boosters etc. ) because I think it is not fair for the players who have newer accounts, cause they missed a chance for this cards and only can get them true trade whom no one will trade, or because of their locations are unable to buy original boosters in real life stores. BUT their prise in ptcgo store can be double ( for example deck for 1000 or 1200 tokens, booster of 10 for 350 and booster of 5 for 200 )

Tnx for understanding and sry for my bad english

Unfortunately almost for every new update dev team not add but actually remove some old deck themes and booster packs!! So that was very amazing for dev team if for a change decide to start to add again slow slow old deck themes and booster packs via shop with tokens!!

And yes is really to bad and unfair for new users to realize how many deck themes and booster packs they lost to unlock for free like power relay deck theme for example!!

Actually dime6404 all old deck themes and booster packs are still available for users have the extreme lucky to obtain them via no free redeem code (though some very old deck themes like HG deck themes who have for example totodile have not redeem codes anymore) or via trade but the point is that the most of old deck themes and booster packs on the past are available for free usually via tokens or via free for all redeem codes (for example power relay who dev team replaced it with rallying cry deck theme)!! Your idea to dev team start slow slow add all these old decks themes and boosters packs via tokens and only is not a bad idea at all!!

I know cause I started playing last year and missed a chance to have them and I'm very old school and really want a bellsprout family which are only HG and SS cards and where i come from there are no HG and SS B-packs

Hi all!

Thank you for the suggestions to add older decks and booster packs to TCGO / TCGO Shop. We will go ahead and submit it to the development team on your behalf. :)

Thanks!

I am afraid dev team for their oun reasons they are going to refuse this suggestion but Prof_Jube you have all my and dime6404 thanks who you decide to add this suggestion to the list!!:)

Archived