can't search for packs in public trade

balrogSLO

Hi, I cant use searchbox to find packs. A month or two ago this was possible by typing the word booster in the searchbox. It also seems that i can't search for any pokemon with only 3 letters for example mew.

Hi balrogSLO,

I've recently responded to a similar report. It would be incredibly helpful if you could take screen captures of your searches that aren't working and send them to us via a support ticket. To create a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Here, you'll be able to add details regarding the issue and attach image files.

Thanks for your patience!

I don't understand why you can't just pass along the search terms that no longer work. It will take them all of a couple seconds to type a word in and see that nothing happens. Essentially, you are asking for a screenshot of different words that will show nothing but the word typed out.

Every few days more and more words are no longer working for searches. Black and Dark are the most recent ones - they worked fine yesterday.

I agree, just ask the person that does the investigating (dev. team?) to type in those word in the search box under public trade and you can confirm it for yourself whether the term work. I can attest that "booster" use to work before and now it doesnt (along with whole slewd of other words, if you need a list we can probably compile it). I'm just one of many who is currently experience this problem. Hope you look into this matter. Thank you :)

Hello trainers,

We were able to replicate this issue with "booster" and "mew", so I will be passing that information along to the Dev team. The reason we've asked for screen captures and further information is that we cannot replicate every claim that is made, and having images to show us exactly what is going on and what the conditions of your searches are is incredibly helpful in our investigations of these issues. Again, you can submit this information via the support portal (linked in my signature).

Thanks for your understanding! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I cant search for the folloing anymore: Darkrai Dark Mew Mewtwo Kyurem Black Zekrom Reshiram Shaymin Meloetta and thats not all.... first i thought i just cant search for pokemon which have a lot of offers, but now i cant search for darkrai and mewtwo anymore. now there are only a few left like virizion or genesect.

^Please please pleaseeeeee. I am poor and I don't really have anything else in my life besides Pokemon so I need to be able to search for these cards all day long to be able to increase my collection instead of paying for packs/codes. Sniff :( :( :(

^I listed a card today. A Genesect EX. But I was so stupid that I offered it for the same Darkrai I was trading. Pretty dumb, right? Then, I started harassing and threatening (LOL) the guy who took the trade. I'm so mad and ******** about it, that I followed him around and listed duplicate trades. That's not creepy at all, right?

So anyway, I clearly am not the brightest bulb. But you know what they say: ignorance is bliss![slow as molasses going up hill in January

Hmm Lantern, did you try to PM the guy that took the trade within a few minutes of creating the faulty listing and explained that you made a listing error and would like to reverse the trade? I'm sure that if he was a reasonable person not completely driven by greed, he would've reversed the trade - especially if you know the guy and have traded with him before. There's really no reason to be upset unless that guy pretended not to see your PM's and logged out without replying after reading the PM, really.

P.S. Sorry for the off topic, hope I helped you out with my advice Lantern. Perhaps it shall aid you in the future.

I don't think the guy who got free cards needs advice - he came out on top.

Back on topic: the new update seems to have fixed the search terms.

nothing is fixed in public trades, when i search for cards/booster there are also shwon trade offers that are allready done with a negative time (e.g. - 365:02) also i cant filter that there are only offers i can accept. 2 big problems has to be fix

Hello trainers,

The issue with expired trades was already escalated to the Dev team and should be fixed. Otherwise, as it appears that these search terms have been restored, I'll be closing this thread. If you notice this issue again, please create a new thread or submit a ticket to the support team via the link in my signature.

Thanks for your patience! :)

Archived