Two bugs I've found?

Jonaman

Hello fellow trainers.

Here we are again reporting some bugs.

(in case these are known bugs I truly apologize.)

Number 1: is an achievement bug

The achievement 'Covering the Basics'

It doesn't unlock at all. I've completed all 'basic' -decks (grass, fire, water and all black & white basic ones. Six decks in total) in Trainer Challenge (36/36 on each). I even won a multiplayer games with each of them. It just doesn't unlock. I kept trying, and trying but nothing seems to work. *sad face*

Covering the Basics**

Win 1 game with each color of basic deck.

Number 2: is a card/attack bug

Negative Ion (Minum Dark Exporers 40) and Flash Impact (Luxray Next Destinies 46)

After your opponent uses Negative Ion with Minum, and directly after his turn you use Flash Impact from Luxray. It doesn't apply 20 damage to one of your own bench Pokémon, instead it's 0. I don't think that is correct.

This is Negative Ion:

During your opponent's next turn, any damage done by attacks from the Defending Pokémon is reduced by 30 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

This is Flash Impact:

Does 60 damage, and 20 damage to 1 of your bench Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

If any of you have comments on these two subjects feel free to say something.

Happy friday everyone. ;)

why should the negative ion be wrong? it says ANY damage done by the defending pokemon is reduced by 30, since the 60 and 20 to the bench are both damage from that defending pokemon, they should both be reduced?

why should the negative ion be wrong? it says ANY damage done by the defending pokemon is reduced by 30, since the 60 and 20 to the bench are both damage from that defending pokemon, they should both be reduced?

After seeing this "combo" again in-game it seems that I was mistaken. For some mysterious I was confused by both attacks. I'm really sorry for reporting this!

That aside the achievement bug is 100% real. I still can't unlock it.

Happy sunday Pokémon trainers.

Archived