important for pokemon tcg

blackthundergod

:mad::mad:prof poplar this is not a spamming okay i have this problem everyday and everyday i have to come here to say about it everyday and after i leave a message here then after half hour the pokemon tcg starts working so its not spamming you have to fix this bug even i come here everyday saying the same thing does it look funny to you i am coming here and writing say about this problem everyday and you are saying i am spamming you.:mad::mad::mad: if prof poplar say i am spamming i will send a complaint about you in tcg HQ

i have tried all the methods like going to contol panel , downloading it again ,reinstalling again but stiil continues... it work when i send a message over here i thinks someon might be blocking me from tcg i think this because i send a message in tcg and it works so there is no problem in my tcg or account i think it from tcghq.

cant login i am trying to login my account and it shows invalid login and password but the password is correct and when i come here i typein the same password and it works please fix it always happens maybe because my chat box is not working please fix it please . it doesnt let me login and my password is correct

i think it happens because of chat box not working i think you should block the chat box and test whether you can login or not if you think you had made it like that then please dont do so because it is confusing i cant understand where my acount is working or not i have to come every day over here to report this problem so please fix it or in you new update solve this problem.

Hello blackthundergod,

As stated previously, creating new threads about this issue is considered spam and is not permitted. Please respond to your original thread, located here: http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?39536-invalid-login-or-password

Any further threads will be closed as spam.

As Prof_Alder has stated in that thread, if other suggestions there are not of help, please contact the support team. You may do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". The support team will be able to work with you further on this.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience! :)

Hey there!

Just as a reinforcement of Prof. Poplar's statement, the support team has informed us that you have already submitted a ticket for this issue. Please be patient! They are looking into it and hope to have a resolution as soon as possible. Repeating your issue in a new thread each day tends to clog up the forums, and may cause confusion when trying to evaluate the amount of players that this is affecting.

Thanks for your understanding while the dev team works this out! Stay cool!

Archived