Red Genesect Collection for online players?

richyshade2

Hey everybody. I know that the Red Genesect Collection Theme Deck doesn't come with an online code card, so would it be possible for the shop to include the deck for purchase by tokens? I would appreciate having those cards in my online collection. I understand if it isn't possible, but I'd really like to see it available to online players. I'd think it would be nice to see decks like the Championship Decks available for online players as well. Thanks!

I like that deck a lot, it has a lot of good trainers and reversed foil cards.

Theres no way to get Genesect (BW Promo 99) or Red Genesect Coin, that I know about.

But unfortunately Mind Wipe is really similar, so i don't know how that would work out.

The championship decks already bring codes to redeem the championship stadium cards, sleeves and deck box.

I already collected and built the deck of the 2013 Champion. But would be interesting to buy the year champion deck with premium currency, like in some online card games. Or at least have online deck recipes, like in the game boy game.

Hello trainers,

I'll pass your suggestions up to the Dev team and leave this thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

Thanks Prof_poplar! And I also recently received the Sylvion Collection, and was slightly disappointed that there was no code card for the Eevee evolutions and the fairy energy card. Yet another thing that would be a great addition to the shop.

@Flaviux: I understand that Mind Wipe is similar, but I still think that the Promo Genesect would be a great card to use in Grass decks.

Hello trainers,

I'll pass your suggestions up to the Dev team and leave this thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

Not to sound mean, but do you and your "team" really take our advise? I have been asking for this for at least several months and even wrote to TPCI about this.

Hi Spartanclone001,

All possible suggestions are passed along to the Dev team, and they do their best to add as many suggestions as possible to the game. If you've sent us a suggestion, the Dev team knows about it. Unfortunately, not all suggestions can be deemed viable for some reason or another. Also, updates cannot happen overnight so we thank you for your patience in that regard.

I hope this answered your question! :)

Hi Spartanclone001,

All possible suggestions are passed along to the Dev team, and they do their best to add as many suggestions as possible to the game. If you've sent us a suggestion, the Dev team knows about it. Unfortunately, not all suggestions can be deemed viable for some reason or another. Also, updates cannot happen overnight so we thank you for your patience in that regard.

I hope this answered your question! :)

Thank you for the reply! However, there are quite a few BW promo cards that never came with a code and are worth playing in competitive Pokemon TCG play. They should be added to the shop zone in some way. I know it isn't difficult to just scan the card, and make it available.

Archived