Game wont install properly

Sam-Jardne

Hey, Quite new here and trying to in stall the TCGO Game and I am having some problems, when I run the Windows installer it works until it stops and says:

"The installer has insufficient privlages to access this file:C:\Users\Sam\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer\{F66747DD-53B4-4C44-BDC2-B5A1893068F9}\SystemFoldermsiexec.exe"

I am running Windows 7 Verified and am on my admin profile,I have tried uninstalling the files and re-downloading/repairing and nothing seems to help i cant run the install as admin because its Windows Installer File

Hi Sam-Jardne,

That sounds very frustrating. I would send a ticket to the Support Team with your operating system listed and a DXDiag log. The team should be able to use the information to pinpoint your issue.

You can find the log by clicking the 'Start' button and entering "dxdiag" into the run field. When the icon appears, click on it and allow it to do whatever processes are necessary, then click "Save all information" and attach the log to the ticket email.

There's a link to the Support Team's portal in my signature.

I hope this has been useful!

Hello i am having proplems with running my launcher it stays on the load screen. I have uninstalled it and installed it about 15 times and still no progress.

Archived