Report Bug - Kendall Loop

neferpitou

Hello Team Pokémon TCG Online

I would like to report a bug.

In the Gold League - Game 7 vs Kendall, after beating the game it kind of goes into a loop, which appears next opponent but when you start the game returns the Duel against Kendall ...

I would like to thank the attention and parabenizalos the game, which despite being in beta I am hopeful that it will be very good in the future.

ya i was having the same problem i after winning and clicking continue before i hit the second continue and it went back to her i clicked on trainer challenge and it had already saved that i had beat her

Same here. I'd already beaten her before but now I'm rebeating everyone with other decks and I don't get any progress saved for her.

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for the heads up with this problem!

However, this isn't the best place to get help with that kind of a problem- you should submit a ticket to our support portal. You can get there either by clicking the Support button at the top of the page, or by navigating to support.pokemon.com/. Log in there, and use the Ask a Question feature to submit a ticket!

Every bug report we get helps make TCGO the best game possible, thanks for the help!

Prof. Dusk

"Que evil laugh..."

Archived