Why Can't I use All My Basic Decks?

Najito

Hey, trainers. I have a little issue I've been looking for a solution for. It seems that I, for some reason, can't use my Basic Yellow and Basic Orange theme decks at the Trainer Challenge and Versus modes. I can see the decks in the Deck Manager but when I click on "Play" a message says that the deck is ineligible or something. :confused:

Also, I convinced my brother to create an account a couple of days ago. He only has access to the Basic Orange deck. Any reason why he didn't get the other basic decks? (fire, grass..etc)

Thanks in advance!

You unlock the fire grass decks by playing the trainer challenges ( they should be available there ), Like winning 8 games or so.

I believe for pvp u can only use ur own decks( should be possible to just copy the fire grass n water tho )

Orange i have no clue about probably just default setting ( which u cannot change ) that you can't use em for trainer challenges.

I'm a noob myself but so far from what i have experianced the rallying cry, basic grass, basic water and basic fire are the ones u can play in the trainer challenges :)

Rallying cry, basic grass, basic water and basic fire and every deck theme you unlock via tokens on shop are available for trainer challenge!! Also deck themes you buy with original money are available for trainer challenge as long as these deck themes has redeem codes!! Deck themes like basic orange and yellow are not available anymore for trainer challenge!! Well i guess dev team has some kind of reason why not allow us to use these decks themes!!

It's nothing Najito!! When for mistake dev team add basic orange and yellow on trainer challenge the game was to perfect!! I hope someday seriously dev team decide to add these and more old deck themes for trainer challenge!!

• 3 weeks later...

If I recall correctly, you can't use basic orange or yellow in trainer challenge because they contain cards that have been rotated out of the modified/standard format.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If I recall correctly, you can't use basic orange or yellow in trainer challenge because they contain cards that have been rotated out of the modified/standard format.

But I recently used on of the original (blue I think - can't look now - servers down) decks, one of which contained Interviewers Questions, and that is no longer standard.

• 3 months later...

Archived