Can't trade anything

SlySkunk

so yeah.. pretty much what the title says I can't seem to mark any of the cards that I have for trade maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I'm going through my cards the "mark for trade" button is just gray and I can't click it. I hate having to come here to ask, but I can't seem to find tutorials or walkthroughs for this, any and all help is appreciated thanks.

!!Also sorry for posting this here it's probably the wrong area of the forums to ask for help but I couldn't seem to post it in technical support!!

Every card you get in game for free (daily login bonus pack, packs bought with tokens...) are non tradeable. They have a small red lock on them. You can trade only cards you get from booster packs redeemed with codes you can find in real life packs.

Every card you get in game for free (daily login bonus pack, packs bought with tokens...) are non tradeable. They have a small red lock on them. You can trade only cards you get from booster packs redeemed with codes you can find in real life packs.

Oh! Thanks I'm new on here lol well that kinda sucks but I guess that's how the game gets its money heh guess I'll start buying cards then, thanks a lot!! :D

Archived