Eelektross glitch+Binder glitch

Trakyan

Just some glitches I noticed, the first being that eelektross' slurp shakedown attack didn't switch the active with a benched pokemon, instead just doing damage to the active. If it helps the active pokemon was a boufolaunt with an eviolite I think.

Other than that there is a glitch which keeps occuring for me where I can't view people's binders, sometimes closing the binder's box and re opening it works, sometimes I need to switch around the tabs like play/collection before going back to trade for it to be fixed, and sometimes I need to log out then log back in.

Hi Trakyan,

We were unable to replicate the issue with Eelektross. Were there any other Pokémon or effects in play that could have prevented the attack from switching out Bouffalant? Any other relevant details would be incredibly helpful, including the Bouffalant (card number) used by the opponent.

Regarding your trading problem, I've escalated this issue to the Dev team recently. We appreciate your patience and are glad to see that you've found some temporary fixes. We'll be sure to share those with any other users who experience this issue.

Thanks for your reports!

The 1 scenario I can think of is that your opponent has a benched Espeon which prevent effects of attacks. The other scenario would be your opponent had no benched pokemon but that'd be just silly.

Archived