Cards in trade disappeared; no longer in my inventory

lantern48

I need a mods help with this, please. I sent a trade to [Content removed - posting another player's information on the forums is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar] in the game, offering him 98 League Stamped energies for 49 packs of LT. The trade disappeared and the energies have been removed from my inventory, but it was never accepted/denied by [Content removed - posting another player's information on the forums is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar].

Please help me recover my league energies that I traded many cards for.

Thank you.

Hello lantern48,

Posting another player's information on the forums is not permitted. This in order to prevent any unnecessary accusations or the like. This is a situation best handled by the support team. You may submit a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include any relevant details (including the user you've attempted to trade with). They should be able to figure out what's happened.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hello lantern48,

Posting another player's information on the forums is not permitted. This in order to prevent any unnecessary accusations or the like. This is a situation best handled by the support team. You may submit a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include any relevant details (including the user you've attempted to trade with). They should be able to figure out what's happened.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience! :)

Over 3 weeks have passed and I've not received any help. Please help me get this problem fixed.

Thank you.

Hi lantern48,

Have you submitted a ticket? This is not an issue that can be worked out on the forums. The support team is best equipped to investigate these situations.

Hi lantern48,

Have you submitted a ticket? This is not an issue that can be worked out on the forums. The support team is best equipped to investigate these situations.

Yes, I submitted 2 tickets. After close to a month, the 1st one never was answered. I put up a 2nd ticket 2 days ago and that has not been answered either as of yet.

[Content removed - Any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the Pokémon Support Portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums. -Prof. Poplar]

Archived