Time is loading erroneously

Sylveon_eevee

I've tried many times in PvP, where the opponent doesn't respond for a long time (much longer than the 'idle' time, which I think is 1 minute) while their timer is going down. I check it, find that it still isn't working; 10 seconds later, I check it again, and the opponent has attacked, my timer has gone by more than 5 minutes, and I've lost the game because I was idle for too long. This problem has occurred repeatedly, and is very frustrating as well as not looking good for the records! Thanks!

Personaly I think the timer is broken. I've had multiple accasions (games) where my opponents-timer completely pass the 25 minutes, and nothing happend (not even a penalty or something)... It's ironic because that happand today. I think when someone is AFK the "win screen" should pop-up after 2 - 5 minutes.

Hello trainers,

This sounds like it could be attributed to a temporary loss of internet connection on your part. Next time this happens, please check your connectivity and close any unnecessary background programs that could be slowing down or interfering with your connection. It may also help to run an antivirus scan.

If this continues and you do not think it has anything to do with connectivity, please send us a support ticket with screenshots of the issue. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience! :)

Archived