Had two booster packs, don't know where they came from

Espio-Auraforce

So, i'm relativly new to the pokemon TGCO. I've played it and made an account more than over a year ago. Today i logged in and finally found how i could open something. And it seems that i had 2 booster packs, the one with Giratina on (i think it was Dragon's exalted). Now i can trade the cards i got from that booster. Now i wonder, is it from daily log-in, or from beating an opponent alot? Cause i seem to read everywhere that the booster packs u get in game (tokens, daily loggin's etc) can't be traded and are locked. I also didn't redeem a code except those for the free rally cry deck.

Anyone able to help me out? ^^

Well the truth is sometimes when the login bonus give a random booster also an extra random booster appeared!! Everytime my sister report this problem for me i was say to her that she forgot to open the previous booster but before some days the same happen to me!!

You cannot trade cards who you unlock via login bonus , tokens , free rewards and free for all redeem codes (except avatar items free for all redeem codes) and i recommended to report this problem immediately to the bug section because there is a very little danger dev team discover you and recognize you as a hacker and ban you!!

If you played the browser version, you should receive 2 tradable booster packs and a Beta Rewards Deck Box.

Also I believe that the second daily login gives you 5 untradable booster packs.

Hi Espio-Auraforce,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to figure out what happened! As this issue has been resolved, I'll be closing this thread.

Thanks for playing!

Archived