Deck don't unlock cards.

Luckaskings

I have won several matches with the deck Shadows (Zoroark Theme Deck) in the Trainer Challenge and the deck only changed once. Just reporting and waiting some answer.

I have won several matches with the deck Shadows (Zoroark Theme Deck) in the Trainer Challenge and the deck only changed once. Just reporting and waiting some answer.

I can confirm this issue, but with Solar Strike deck. I've played sevaral games (currenly 14/36 and only unlocked 3/11 cards).

Hello trainers,

Could this issue from the Known Bugs thread be what you're experiencing?:

- Progress on theme decks that were partially unlocked prior to game version 1.13.27 are not tracking booster pack unlock progress.

- Progress on theme decks that were partially unlocked prior to game version 1.13.27 are not tracking booster pack unlock progress.

That may possibly be the issue. Thanks for the reply much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello trainers,

Could this issue from the Known Bugs thread be what you're experiencing?:

[/color]

I'd say it's something different but it could be related to that. It's not about the booster pack progress here but the theme cards that you get from battling to completely unlock the full deck.

I don't unlock any new theme deck cards what so ever, no matter how many battles I do in the trainer challenge.

Hi StylishFlash,

Just to confirm, were all of the decks you're having problems with obtained prior to the 1.13.27 version update?

Hi StylishFlash,

Just to confirm, were all of the decks you're having problems with obtained prior to the 1.13.27 version update?

Yes I got them before that update indeed.

From the patch notes regarding that version:

Trainer Challenge: The card unlock system has been removed for all theme decks received via code or Trainer Token redemption. Players will now be able to use the exact contents of these decks immediately, rather than gradually unlock the contents over 12 matches. The Basic decks will continue to use the card unlock system.

Your decks should already contain all of the correct cards. If you're experiencing this with Basic decks or you don't have all cards for your other decks, please submit a ticket to the support team via the link in my signature. Otherwise, I think we can call this a case closed. :)

I'll be closing this thread now. Thanks for your reports!

Archived