Search words no longer function

lantern48

First it was "Mew" that stopped working as a search term. You type the word "Mew" in the public offer box and nothing happens anymore. It used to bring up the list of trades with Mews in it. Then "Kyurem" stopped working. And now today, "energy" stopped working.

Can the developers please fix this?

It's highly annoying not being able to search for certain Pokemon we are looking for, especially when it used to work fine before.

Thank you.

It effect me as well as I realize that search term that give huge amount of result seem to be problematic... this topic need consideration as it effect player trading experience :(.

Thank you

First it was "Mew" that stopped working as a search term. You type the word "Mew" in the public offer box and nothing happens anymore. It used to bring up the list of trades with Mews in it. Then "Kyurem" stopped working. And now today, "energy" stopped working.

To be fair: you sill can search for White or Black Kyurem or te resulting EX, just the regular water Kyurems are out of reach (or search range one can say).

The 'Mew' search was always good because it not only showed up for Mew EX / Mew prime and brought results for Mewtwo too.

Now with 'mewex' only for Mew EX a search is possible, Mew prime we can't search.

Hello trainers,

It would be incredibly helpful if you could send us screenshots of the affected search terms not bringing up any results. In order to do so, you'll have to create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question" (please do not post them here). There, you'll be able to attach images. This will help us greatly with the investigation.

Thanks for your reports! :)

Archived