Any Good Strategies for Basic Orange???

EpicAdventurer9

• 4 weeks later...

no it does. I have I strategy that wins 90 percent of the time. start out with anything besides timber, and evolve into the stage 2 of it . Continuously put energy on it then use switch if u get into any trouble. hope that helps!

I would have advised the exact opposite, don't put all your eggs in a basket.

getting conkeldurr out will help a lot so its helpful to build him at the bench, but on most occasions its easier to just get throh powered up first. throh sets up relatively fast and his ability to switch the opponent's pokemon can mess with the AI a bit since they tend to focus on the active. once you have your active dealing a nice amount of damage then you can start seting your bench.

being a theme deck there will be many situations where this won't work out the way you want it to so just be mindful of that. Basic orange is probabaly one of the easier decks to use among the theme decks so just keep calm and carry on

I believe basic orange is no longer issued to new players anymore, but if your account existed since a while ago you would still have it as a freebie

Archived