Game

KefLO

Trying to find someone on pvp after hours and if you find someone there a big possibility to surrender for the first turn and that's way you not earn anything!! Thanks the god even i spend hours sometimes lately i find persons who at least not surrender!!:)

Hmm...well, i never have a problem with it! Matches come in a few seconds like normal!

I wish that was the case with me, sometimes it can take up to 5 a 10 minutes to find game for me especially on Expert.

Trying to find someone on pvp after hours and if you find someone there a big possibility to surrender for the first turn and that's way you not earn anything![/Quote]

I can totally reflect on that. Sometimes I think people just surrender the moment they either see my avatar which is quite unique or when they see my sleeves (World Championship 2013 sleeves). The biggest problem are the ********** (people who wait forever to take their turns) this is a common thing in Novice from my expierence.

Hello trainers!

If you experience this problem, cancelling the request and clicking the Play Now button again should solve it.

If not, and you continue to experience this regularly, we recommend fully uninstalling the game (taking care to remove all related files and folders) and grabbing the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemontcg.com/download.

Thanks for your patience!

I posted this reply several days ago in the PvP Discussion thread "long queue times", but it goes along with what Prof Poplar wrote several hours ago on here. Anyways, here is what I wrote to another user who was seeming to have a similar issue:

When you click "Play now" the screen then says "searching for available games" and after a couple seconds it should convert to say "searching for available opponents". If it doesn't switch over to the searching for opponents screen after 5 seconds, try clicking cancel and then "Play now" again. Might have to do it several times sometimes, but it beats waiting longer than 1 or 2 minutes. Worked for me when I was waiting minutes for a battle, and then I realized the issue was it wasn't going from "games" to "opponents". (yes, the issue is probably there until it's fixed, but from our side of things it's one way around it). Hope that helps.

DD

Archived