Outdated Public Trades Still Appear!

AhmedS786

From the last couple of days, the public trades which have already been accepted or deleted are still appearing!

And when I try to accept such trades, it says that this lot is no longer available!

I would like to get this problem fixed as I am not able to trade because of such bugs!

I would also like to know if this is a common problem or only I am experiencing it?

From the last couple of days, the public trades which have already been accepted or deleted are still appearing!

And when I try to accept such trades, it says that this lot is no longer available!

I would like to get this problem fixed as I am not able to trade because of such bugs!

I would also like to know if this is a common problem or only I am experiencing it?

its not uncommon for things like this to happen. because the list you see on the trade does not update every second, so its very possible for you to have clicked on a deal that was already expired or taken by someone else but just did not get refreshed yet.

as to why they would not make the refresh rate more frequent, I would imagine it has to do with the resources needed to do so and how it might affect the performance of the game

This doesnt happen 10-20 times a minute, does it?

It's a bug, I have asked a few other players about this!

But I want to know when will this be fixed?

it could possibly be 10-20 minutes, I have no exact measure, I don't sit idly on the trade section long enough to confirm this.

best way to avoid frustration would be to click refresh everytime before you start shopping around rather than leaving it there and then shower and eat lunch before you start looking.

still don't think its considered bug, at best its a bad setting.

Hes right though, trades that have been accepted stay there for 8 hours still

have never seen expired trades last over 10 minutes in my own experience

This is something that appears to me to have been introduced in the last maintenance. Probably introduced in an effort to fix something else. I am sure they are aware of it and we will have to wait until the next maintenance to see if it is fixed.

Hello trainers,

From the Known Bugs list:

- Trades are not removed from the Public Trades list after they are accepted.

We thank you for your patience while the Dev team works on this. :) As it is a known bug, I'll be closing this thread. Regardless, we thank you for your reports!

Archived