Searching for game taking way too long

Spartanclone001

For the past few days I have been trying to join a public game under "versus" mode, but it is taking way too long to find an opponent. What could be causing this?

I found when it says "searching for available game" it takes a very long time, but if you start and stop enough it will turn to "finding available opponent", it will then find a game fairly quickly. Just what I have found works.

yea I have noticed this issue as well. if you don't get matched within a minute its worth trying again. you'd have to be quite unlucky to actually have nobody playing at the same time. Definitely the chances of the game leaving you waiting there for a match has increased quite a fair bit compared to before.

Hello trainers!

If you experience this problem, cancelling the matchmaking request and clicking the Play Now button again should fix it right up! :)

If this doesn't help and you continue to experience matchmaking delays regularly, we recommend fully uninstalling the game (taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer) and grabbing the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemontcg.com/download.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived