Solitaire mode

Spartanclone001

Hello,

I think a really cool idea for PTCGO would be a Solitaire mode. It would be great to be able to practice against myself with two different decks.

You mean like a mirrored deck? Doesn't sound like a bad idea. We usually put decks together with different opponents in mind. It would be very interesting how a deck would stack against one of the exact same build.

thats not actually a bad idea. the only problem would be creating an AI system that is familiar with how to run the deck(s).

No, I think you misunderstood me. I want to be able to control both decks at once. Hence why I stated, solitaire.

[h=2][/h]

well, that would be ok, except, playing against yourself is a little challenging. I play real decks vs each other, and it is hard not to play in favor of one. I like the idea of two of your own decks, but I think it would be interesting to see how they perform vs each other with a bot opponent, or even if you could have a friend "copy" your deck on a one time basis (for dueling only).

Spartanclone001 users who use more than one account are already know how to be able to control both decks at once using the friend battle mode!! Of course that was a good idea even if you use one only account dev team allow you via a special mode to duel yourself using 2 different of your ouns decks!! Of course not any reward must be given with this mode!!

Hello trainers,

I have forwarded a very similar suggestion to the Dev team in the past, so they're aware of this desire within the community. Regardless, I'll leave this thread open for discussion.

Thanks for your input! :)

Thanks Prof_Poplar!! I guess it's time for dev team for the new year slow slow to start to try to add the requests so long you and other moderations add on the list!! The game is already perfect for some points but it have the opportunity to became better!! Dev team fixing bugs or adding new cards and deck themes or sometimes adding new items removing all the old things is not enough i am afraid in order this game reach the perfection!!

Archived