Add non-Theme deck support to the Trainer Challenge

sonicking2004

:mad: It is so utterly aggravating that, when playing the Trainer Challenge, we are restricted to choosing from whatever Theme decks while our computer opponent are using decks that have such powerhouses as Entei EX and Darkrai EX, as well as other setups that do not exist in any theme deck out there, and against which most theme decks don't sand a chance. If the computer gets to use those uber-decks, then we should get to as well. If we can't, then they should be similarly restricted.

well computer ai sometimes make wrong movies so even if you play expert mode sometimes it's very easy to beat trainer challenge!! Also i notice that dev team realise too that actually trainer challenge is very easy to beat for the most users so i guess for that reason yet not allow us to use our full for example ex cards decks agaist trainer challenge giving that's way a little more challenge for the skilled or lucky guys like me who actually can beat very easy the trainer challenge even with expert mode!! Well of course trainer challenge is a little be touch if you use some decks like rallying cry though but i already know many users who manage to beat the expert mode even with this deck lol!!

Archived