Game crashes whenever i try to access my card collection or play

Alwayssugoi

On 12/22/2013 i redeemed 4 pack cards and when i did the game crashed. I loaded the game up again and the game did give them to me, but when i tried to access them, it keeps crashing. I thought maybe it was the game or something, so i uninstalled and re installed the game about 3 times, and every time it does the same thing. Is the current version broken or is it just me or something?!

Hello trainer,

In these cases, it really helps to list your OS so we know how to proceed with solutions. If you're using Windows 8.1, please read this thread and this announcement regarding 8.1 crashing issues and follow the instructions given there.

Otherwise, if full uninstallation (including the removal of ALL related files and folders from your computer) doesn't help, I recommend submitting a ticket to the support team. You may do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible in your report, including a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag for Windows or System Profiler for Mac).

Good luck, and thanks for your patience! :)

in short......you probably aren't going to do anything like 2 months ago when you guys said you were going to fix it and you didn't. or, maybe a couple days ago when you guys did have an update......yeah, did absolutely nothing. then, I got windows 8.1. saaaaaame stuff. you professor people better not be putting a virus on my computer.

Hi xXshinyfoxerXx,

I'm sorry to hear that! :( If you follow the advice given above, and your items don't appear in your collection, I recommend submitting a ticket to the support team so that they can look into it. You may do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Good luck!

Archived