game crashes after play 3- 5 matches

mp69

Hi MP69,

I'd recommend attempting to re-install in the game with a clean install. This method often works to clear up issues like this one.

First, make sure your internet is stable and all necessary drivers are updated and installed.

Secondly, remove all traces of the Pokémon TCG Online from your computer and re-download the game to a separate directory(folder) than previously used. Install the new files from this directory and try launching the game again.

If the issue still gives you grief after you've tried this, send in a ticket to the Support Team with a DXDiag log or equivalent and your specific operating system. Remember to also let them know which solutions you have already tried when sending the ticket in.

To send the Support Team a ticket, click the link in my signature. The team should be able to give a more thorough assessment of your issue.

I hope this info has been useful!

Hi mp69,

Here are a few things that you can try:

• Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
  • Try lowering your desktop resolution to 1024x768.
  • Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest", lower your game resolution to 1024x768.
  • Try switching the game to windowed mode from the in-game Settings.
  • Try running TCGO from the “Refresher” file, which can be found in your “Pokemon Trading Card Game Online” folder.
  • Run a virus / malware scan. From your Windows system accessories run Disk Defragmenter.
  • Before running TCGO, close any unnecessary background programs (web browsers, word processor, etc.).

Archived